Bob Marshall, founder of The Marshall Plan, has an extensive background in the recruiting industry as a Recruiter, Manager, VP, President, Consultant and Trainer. In 2020, Bob will be celebrating his 40th year in the recruitment business.
Bob started in search and recruiting with a large recruitment organization and soon became a Pacesetter. In his first office, he was named Account Executive of the Month 16 times. He is the recipient of the $1,000,000 Hall of Fame Award.
After working a desk for 4 years, Bob became a Regional Manager for this same organization delivering operational support and training for their 60+ offices in the 11 western states. He was acknowledged by corporate executives as the top trainer.
Bob then became Manager of a Sausalito, CA office where he developed and produced the first Morning Meeting video training series.
In 1986, Bob founded The Bob Marshall Group (based on The Marshall Plan). Since then he has traveled extensively throughout the United States, the United Kingdom, Malta and Cyprus training recruiters.
Bob’s current list of copyrighted recruitment products and training/coaching services include:
- The TBMG Recruitment “Classics” Teleconference Series—‘unplugged’ version (43 hours of material available in multiple formats);
- The “Recruitment International” licensing program which will begin awarding licenses in 2013 in selected US and international territories;
- The Illuminati Think Tank—a monthly series of one-hour open phone recruiter round-tables with Big Biller guests;
- Three coaching programs—Platinum, Gold, and Silver;
- Your Desk as a Manufacturing Plant—the eight module training manual.
Bob has a BA, International Relations from UCLA and a MIM (Masters of International Management) from The American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird Campus), Glendale, AZ.
Bob continues to live on his horse ranch in McDonough, Georgia.