The Importance of Marketing
Facing the Monster
–A Thirteen Part Series–
February 11, 2020
13 Questions to Qualify Your “Best Candidates”
If you qualify hard on the front-end, those same answers will be there on the back-end.
- What is going to happen in 2 months if you don’t have a new position?
- How long have you been looking?
- How many interviews have you had?
- How many offers and turndowns have you had? Why?
- What other opportunities are you considering? Why haven’t you acted on these yet?
- What is your deadline?
- When in the next 3-5 days can you interview?
- Is there anyone in your family who will resist this move?
- Have you given notice? Is it verbal or written? If verbal, will you type up a notice to hand to your institution/company when you have a position—or even before then? When is your last day?
- Have you really made the decision to take a new position? Why? Are you serious?
- Have you had the “family meeting” and made the “family decision”?
- What if we find what you want, and you then get a counteroffer? Will you consider it? Why?
- If I can find what you want, secure you an interview and get you an offer, when can you make a decision?
Once we identify the candidate who gives us positive answers to these questions, we are ready to develop our FAB presentation.
Next week: Part Four – The FAB Presentation
Bob Marshall began his recruiting career in 1980 when he joined MR Reno, NV. In 1986 he founded The Bob Marshall Group, International, training recruiters across the nation as well as in the United Kingdom, Malta and Cyprus. As 2020 unfolds, Bob celebrates his 40th year in recruitment and continues to offer his proven training systems throughout the US and in selected international territories. To learn more about his activities and descriptions of his products and services, contact him directly @ 770-898-5550; email@example.com; or visit his website @ www.TheMarshallPlan.org.
247 Bryans Drive, Suite 100
McDonough, GA 30252-2513